That was close

I was called for the third round of interview at Loreal. Today I thought I should check if Loreal does animal testing. Straight to the PETA website to check the list of cosmetic companies that test on animals and there they were.

They are working towards being cruelty free but as of now they are still testing on animals! Until then, I definitely don't want to work for them.

I am bummed that they do animal testing.
I am bummed that sometimes I forget about this issue when I am so excited about buying makeup.
I am bummed that I got so excited about the job that I almost wanted to work for a company that blinds, kills and tortures thousands of animals every year just so they can say "because you're worth it".

Truth is no one is worth the lives of the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment