Kitties

So I decided to log in after a gazillion years and I found three items in my draft. I thought the one below is pretty interesting.


If my cats were human beings (first to last cat)

1) Brownie - A religious old lady who sits around the house reminiscing. My mom took her from an Islamic class that she went to, that the cat frequent.

2) Bruno - Spoilt brat. I remember one time he fell from the fridge he was sleeping on and he was limping a while and everyone was just like "awww. poor bruno". And then there was that time that he broke a vase and then hid behind the curtain as my dad was yelling.

3)Bruni - She was a tomboy who moves at lightning speed. Whenever she came into my room I would kick her out through the front door of the house only to be back in my room and find her there.

4) Nana - Gay kitty

5) Nina - The godfather

6) Nini(You can see how creative we were with the names) - The adopted child. Seriously she wasn't from the same mother cat but we thought she was, so we took her and the two cats above from my grandma's)

7) Mommy - A mom who plays favorites. Her fav was Bushy

8) Bushy - Narcissistic beauty who thinks she looks cuter when she sleeps in basket

The old draft ended here. So I updated it to include my current cats

9) Michi - Overweight cat who made herself right at home when I found her at my door on the 19th floor. I wasn't even thinking of having a cat at that point but she fit right in

10) Henry - Michi's cat. A regal grey cat. Named after Henry Ford

So that was my cat list.  I still don't think I'm a cat lady. #indenial


No comments:

Post a Comment