3:40:04 ?

I think that was how long it took me to finish the half marathon last night in Putrajaya. Here's a km by km recap of the run

0km : Really have to pee but the run was about to start so I decided to hold it in

2km: Wow the Putrajay International Convention Center looks amazing at night. Damn I don't have a camera with me

3km: Where is the bathroom? And why are we running uphill?

5km: Seriously where is the bathroom? None of the volunteers knew where the bathroom(porta potty) is.

10km: Yay found the bathroom. Serious blisters are forming. How nice.

15 km : Oh cram!

18km: Wheeee we're getting close

19km: Wow that was the longest 1km ever. I see the finish line

20km: Oh damn we still had to go around the court house. This is never ending

21km : Wheee. I'm dying. Can't feel my feet anymore

I really enjoyed the run and I'll definitely do it again. Hopefully with a running buddy and higher endurance level next time. I also enjoyed seeing a couple of my INTEC friends last nite.

For now, I'm just gonna chill here on this couch. I can barely feel my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment