Singapore and KL tour once again






As you all probably know, my friend Adam came down to Singapore and Malaysia to visit. Once again, I became the tour guide.

I think Singapore gives me a different experience everytime. I think mostly coz I went with different people. hahaha.

We took many long walks around Singapore and downtown KL. Had awesome coffee and caught up with each other's lives. We had so many conversations about awesome food in Ann Arbor which became very painful at times as we both missed food from places like Sadako and BTB.

So Adam is boy #3 to come to Malaysia. When are you girls coming here????

Picture
#1 Silly Adam taking picture while I was getting some money
#2 Adam's lady man from the Philippines
#3 Buddha tooth temple that was built in 2007. It has elevators
#4 At a coffee shop on Arab Street. They had couches and books for u to read

No comments:

Post a Comment