Horsing around with 25 Questions

One of my close friends, Sarah, decided to play this 25 question game and tagged me. So here goes.

1. Do you have a middle name?
Not really. My name is already long enough so I'm glad I don't have a middle name.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Math for sure. Followed by chemistry. Least favorite was physics.

3. What's your favourite drink?
Coffee or green tea latte

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
The one that goes "I keep going to the river to pray"

5. What would you name your children?
I like classical names like Embun. Or if i were to go with a hipsterish name maybe Amerina.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not anymore. i used to play lots of badminton.

7. What's your favourite book?
1984. I suggest you check it out. it's out of this world. I also love fight club, great gatsby and wetlands. You need a strong stomach for wetlands.

8. What's your favourite color?
Turquoise. 

9. What's your favourite animal?
Dogs for sure. I love bulldogs, pugs, boxer, pitbulls, shih tzu

10. What's your favourite perfume?
Lady Dior

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Halloween of course. I was a Zombie school girl last year.

12. Have you graduated from high school?
Yes

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Malay, English and a bit of mandarin like I know enough to save my life

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! Three elder sisters

16. What's your favourite store?
Not much of a shopper but i love lovisa(sp?)for accessories and sephora for makeup. wish we has Ulta here in Malaysia. For online shopping my go to site is zalora, from which i only buy stuff that is on sale.

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
I love that thai joint in section 14 pj. not much of a fan of high end restaurants. Another good joint is the. food court in old town pj. omg yum!!

18. Do you like school?
Nope. I disconnect from work pretty easily but not from studies.

19. Who are some of you favourite youtubers?
none. i watch all the make up and hair tutorials but can't remember the names

20. What's your favourite movie?
Total recall. like the old one

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
The Mindy Project, Orange is the new black and breaking bad.

22. PC or Mac?
PC for sure

23. What phone do you have?
Samsung s3. time for a new phone i think.

24. How tall are you?
5'3"

25. Any pets?
i have two cats. Michi and Henry

1 comment:

  1. yayy you answered!!! me loikeee ( ◑‿◑)ɔ┏🍟--🍔┑٩(^◡^ )

    ReplyDelete