Chicago!!!


My trip to Chicago was great. The bus ride made me sick but it was not that bad. My friend Justin was the best host ever. He took us out every night and gave up his comfortable bed for me and Christine.

On Saturday, all of us including Justin and his friends went to the Millenium Park, the water tower and.. get ready for this... CHINA TOWN! We ate at a Malaysian restaurant called Penang. The food was amazing and I was glad that the boys loved the restaurant.

And on Sunday, the adventure begins. It was just me and Christine off to Michigan Ave. Justin and the rest of the gang were busy. We wanted to find a tourism magazine that our friend Molly wrote for. So we went into an apartment building, thinking it was a hotel. The doorman asked us if we wanted to see some condos while we were there. Keep in mind, this was a building right on Michigan Ave, by the Millenium Park and facing the lake. WOW. So we decided to pretend like we were the kids of millionares and we were interested in buying the condos there. We looked at some condos that started at 1.2 million dollars. The view was amazing. And they were so big and nicely decorated.

Then we went to Michigan Ave to shop. I bought some awesome clothes. Phew. So i'm officially broke. Here's a picture of me at the bean.



No comments:

Post a Comment