Thank you Lord for all the nice people on earth

I lost my student ID on Monday. I've had the ID ever since freshmen year. You don't know how much trouble it is to not have it. I couldn't go to the gym, I couldn't swipe myself into the building where I work, I can't ride the bus for free. sigh..

I decided that I wasn't going to pay $20 for a new one, although it will be useful even after graduation. You know, getting student tickets at the movies and etc.

And then on Wednesday, someone emailed me telling me that she had it. So I got it from her yesterday, and I got her a cookie too.

Her name was Jennifer. She said "awww. you shouldn't have". At the same time she took the cookie I was giving her. People act so funny around cookies.

But I thank the Lord for the nice people on earth. And I thank Lord for the hush puppies I had last week

No comments:

Post a Comment