sick

i'm sick with a cold and a fever. it's all coz of the weather here. it was raining the whole weekend. non stop. i'm not even kidding.

so i decided to watch some movies with my bay-bay. we saw 'burn after reading' and 'traitor'. i highly recommend both movies.


let me dissect these movies:
burn after reading
brad pitt and george clooney were hilarious. excellent acting!
every joke is so casually said and done

Traitor:
don chittle (no idea how to spell his name) was hot and bad*ss
funny how he was supposedly a muslim but he had a tattoo on his arm. hah! someone didn't do their homework on Islam.
funny how jamaine(my bf) keeps saying Assalamualaikum after that movie.


Funny story in class yesterday. it was a math class. my crazy teacher wrote down a question about juggling. then he was like "let's do an experiment". He took out three eggs. Broke one of them. We all saw that the egg was raw. And then this teacher started juggling the two eggs with only one hand.

We were all like "whoah!!!". Then we were like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" coz he threw the eggs at us. I had to use my "keanu reeves moves" from the matrix to avoid the eggs. Apparently the eggs he threw at us were hard boiled. HAHA!

And then some girl yelled out "d*amn, i'm hungry. I should've caught it".

Another random story, someone just asked me with extreme enthusiasm "Are you Philipino!?!?!?!?!". mmmm. For the million-th time, I am NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment