night before virginia tech shooting

Virginia tech shooting is so depressing. I can't help but wonder what i would in that situation. Anyways, the night before that i had a scary experience to. It's nothing compared to the shooting but i was never that scared in my entire life.
So, Sunday night. I went to bed after studying way too much (yeah right). It was around 1 am. I was in bed, trying to sleep. I was already half asleep when i heard someone trying to open my door. I was thinking that it must be someone trying to break in coz i live in a single. But it sounded like the person had the keys and all. Just for your info, my dorm uses keycards that require your pin number. In my mind i was thinking, how did this person got hold of the keycard and find out my pin number?And then i saw this guy walking in. I couldn't see his face coz i turned off the light before going to bed. I was terrified as hell. I didn't know what to do.
Only then did i realize that i wasn't sleeping in my room. I was at Hong Wei's and that was her boyfriend . I felt dumb afterwards but I was too tired to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment