It's turkey time

My friends and I had an early thanksgiving dinner. Let me list the things we had on the menu:

1) Turkey

2) Turducken - it's a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey

3) sweet potatoes covered with marshmallow

4) asparagus covered with seaweed

5) cranberry sauce

6) apple pie, pecan pie, chocolate chess pie and pumpkin pie

7) mashed potatoes

8) squash

Phew. That was a lot of food.

I'm planning on staying in Ann Arbor over the break. No Black Friday shopping for me this year. Pokai sangat.

My plans for thanksgiving break:

1) Go to a korean BBQ place with Jamaine

2) watch all the 5 dvd's i got from the library. That include my big fat greeek wedding, six feet under, dream girls, night at the museum and battlestar galactica.

3) start studying for my finals

4) work on my computer assignments

5) clean up my place

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! i'm really excited for this break. But first i've to work 9am-5pm today.

No comments:

Post a Comment